Spokane Truck Accident Injury Attorney
Being Injured In A Truck Accident Not Only Can Mean You Aren’t Driving Your Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Etc. But It May Also Mean You Aren’t Working And May Be Costing You In Medical Bills, Lost Time, Plus The Pain You May Be Experiencing. Basically, It Sucks! Shouldn’t Someone Pay Besides You?
Why Choose Albrecht Law For Your Commercial Vehicle Accident Case?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5.0 Star Rating on Google and 10.0 Superb Rating on respected legal site AVVO. See some of our client reviews below.
- Accidents Don’t Wait for Business Hours – Neither do the right lawyers. You can call us 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- We Work on a Contingency Basis – Your initial consultation is free. You don’t pay until we win.
- Experienced Legal Representation – Washington Legal Reference Guides frequently cite us as an authority by the Washington State Court of Appeals and the Washington State Supreme Court.
- We Guide You Through The Process – We craft your legal game plan, and give you the details. No final decision is made without consulting you.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Empathy, Detail & Urgency – Your case is the center of your world. We work with empathy to ensure you feel heard, meticulous detail to ensure no aspect of your case is missed, and urgency to get you your money faster.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Unlike large firms, you’re not part of an assembly line. We really get to know you and your situation.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that everyone’s needs are unique. You are NOT just a file number. We make sure to give you and your case the attention you deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We do not just return phone calls, but we call you for a status update on your case.
Let Us Help You &
Call (509) 495-1246 (509) 495-1246 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
Your Information Is Safe With Us
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Should I Get A Lawyer for My Personal Injury?
Maybe you are the type of person who is hesitant to sue anyone. Still, you could be experiencing pain, suffering, and discomfort, dealing with piles of unexpected medical bills, time off work, and being confused about how to move forward.
Shouldn’t someone pay for what happened? Having a Personal Injury attorney is, unfortunately, a reality for ensuring you get what you deserve and what is right.
Call Albrecht Law for the Legal Representation You Deserve
When you’ve suffered an injury, selecting the right personal injury attorney in the Spokane area can make all the difference. Being involved in an accident can leave you reeling and vulnerable, and even your own insurance provider can seem more like an adversary than an ally. Our Attorneys recognize the gravity of your situation and work tirelessly to secure the compensation you deserve. We’re dedicated to getting maximum results for our clients. Our rigorous preparation ensures that every case is treated like it’s headed to trial, delivering the most favorable outcomes possible. Let us take care of your insurance claim so you can focus on healing and moving forward.
Truck Accidents Cause More Serious Injuries
Accidents involving trucks can be more severe than car accidents due to their larger size and weight, especially enormous 18-wheeler tractor-trailer trucks. While the most common vehicles are pickup trucks and SUVs, which can do plenty of damage, the larger commercial vehicles often cause the most severe injuries. The root of many of these Commercial Vehicle Accidents stem from Reckless Operation, Driver fatigue, Lack of Truck Maintenance, Violating Truck Regulations, Improper Truck Maintenance, and more.
What to do if you’ve been injured in an accident:
- Report your accident to the appropriate authorities ASAP. Whether this is the police, an employer, a store employee, or a supervisor. Get medical treatment for any injuries you have sustained, don’t “shake it off.” Some injuries, like traumatic brain injuries or internal injuries, can have delayed symptoms. The sooner you can receive medical attention, the better for your health and your case.
- Collect as much information as possible. You or someone you trust should attempt to get information from any involved parties. Important information can be the names of all parties involved and any eyewitnesses. If you were in a car crash, get the other driver’s insurance information too.
- Take photographs. Photograph the scene, your injuries, the causing factors of the accident, and anything you think may be relevant. If you were injured on someone’s property due to a dangerous condition, take photos of the dangerous condition.
- Get copies of all relevant documents. This can include police reports, incident reports, medical documents, and communications with insurance companies.
The more information you have about your case, the stronger your claim will be. If you were injured due to another’s carelessness, contact our experienced Washington Personal Injury Lawyers to learn more about filing a claim.
Statute of Limitations for Automobile Injury Claims in Washington
Most Personal Injury Claims are Subject to a 3 Year Statute of Limitations: You must file a claim before a three year statutory deadline ticks away. Our Spokane personal injury attorneys will help you secure the evidence, build a case, and take the right steps to maximize your recovery.
Personal injuries caused by someone else’s negligence or wrongful conduct can be life-altering. You were healthy and vibrant one minute, and you were dealing with painful injuries, doctors’ appointments, and lost wages the next. Then, there is the emotional toll caused by your personal injury. You might feel angry at the person that caused the injury and depressed and anxious about your physical and financial issues.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Types of Personal Injury Accident Cases We Assist You With:
Motor vehicle accidents
Commercial vehicle accidents
Sexual abuse and assault cases
Dangerous premises accidents
Defective product claims
Pedestrian, motorcycle, and bicycle accidents
Spinal cord injuries
Workplace injury claims
We can also represent family members who have lost loved ones in any of the accident types listed above.
Comparative Fault In Motor Vehicle Accident Cases
Washington Uses a Comparative Negligence Standard: With some limited exceptions, most personal injury claims in Washington are handled under the state’s comparative negligence standard. Under Washington law (RCW 4.22.005), liability is apportioned based on each party’s “share” of the blame for an accident. If you are found partially at fault for your own accident, your financial recovery will be reduced by your share of the blame. For example; if you are found to be at 25% fault for the accident, your maximum compensation is reduced to 75%.
We can help you recover the maximum compensation that you deserve. This can be used to help pay for lost wages, your medical bills and any pain and suffering you may have experienced as a result of the accident.
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Their Experience
“every single person at Albrecht treated me professionally and respectfully,” “Excellent advice and responsive to all concerns,” “Matt and Marye did an incredible job for me and I would highly recommend this law practice,” “Albrecht Law will do an amazing job at representing anyone needing a personal injury attorney,” “They were able to reach a settlement with the insurance company that was beyond fair… It was almost triple what insurance would have paid for the initial repair!,” “They took care of all of the behind-the-scenes work for us and it alleviated so much of the stress,” ” Fast, efficient, caring and professional was my experience with Albrecht Law and their staff.”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.